Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, November 07, 2003

New beganning. New adventure. This shall be interesting. So what will my blog be about? Mainly just what is going on in my world. So expect a lot about Harry Connick Jr., my friends and my family.

So its a Friday night. What do I have planned? Nothing. For once. Working 2 jobs has taken a lot out of me. But if I want to move to New Orleans (know from here on out as NOLA) But for the past few weeks it has been go, go, go. The first part of the month contained my best friend Michelle visiting. Then the next weekend it was packing/moving. Last weekend it was finishing up moving and a party. Tonight it will be me and the couch and the TV. I am looking forward to it sooo much. I think I will be saving up all my energy for next weekend when I will get to see Cowboy Mouth on Thursday and then again on Friday in Portland. After that it will be all about gearing up to go to Chicago, in mid-Dec, to see Harry Connick Jr. and his big band. Oh so much to say about that. But at a later time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home