Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, November 13, 2003

ugh. thats how i feel today. just ugh. everyone is seeming to annoy me. i think its PMS. i need to snap out of this mood and ASAP. I have a Cowboy Mouth concert tonight. I can't wait. Its gonna be so much fun. And its a great way to let all that frustration go. The fun part is Tracy and I get to go the sound check this afternoon, and we are on the guest list for the show. Tomorrow I am driving to Portland so I can see them again. Got to take advantage of them while they are in the NW. Thats a reason to get out of here, out of this city, this state, this area. Hardly new good music comes to this city....oh wait. Mariah Carey is gonna be here. okay I shouldn't get down on her music. There are people out there that like her just as much as I like my music. So I won't say anything.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home