Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

The craziness has set in. I woke up, around 2:30 this morning, with this thought: OH SHIT I AM MOVING TO NOLA....in less than a month. I think the reality hit me. I was wide awake for hours after that. Matt says he is on full on denial at this point. I really don't think he will have anyone hired to fill my spot before I leave. Gonna have to leave some seriously detailed notes for who ever it is. I have been having to read through resumes and set up interviews of the ones I like. I am a little possesive about my job right now. I don't think that anyone will be good enough for my guys. Even though they are a pain in the ass from time to time they are still my guys. I am gonna miss the people here, and of course my job, but I can't stay somewhere where I am not happy, for a job. As Scott said to me the other day, "Things have a way of working out, they may not be for the right reasons, but eventually it all works out" He wasn't talking about my move...but it totally made sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home