Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

awww its Wed already. I love short work weeks. It also helps that Matt will be out the next two days!! sweet. Its sunny and the day is almost over. I was good today...walked to work. Took 40 mins. I will walk home as well. Tomorrow I have to hit the gym and start back up with the serious cardio/weights.

I had a great night last night. We had the read thru of the play I am doing for the Mae West Fest in July. We don't go into rehearsals until the 22nd of this month. One month to put up a 25 min show is no prob. I haven't done a show in a year so this will be nice. Even better?? We have a fantastic cast. Including the fantastic and wonderful John Murray. I haven't worked with him for about a year and half. Last show we did together was "True West" He is a fantastic actor. One of my local faves. The lady who wrote the play is also in it....she was funny last night, "Will this be a hard show to Stage Manage? Easy? somewhere in between?" I said I thought it would be somewhere in between. Mary Beth is a wonderful director to work with...now its time for me to make the contact sheet and the rehearsal schedule.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home