Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Its now July. 28 days till moving day. 8 more working days. I think I have a room to stay at for a couple of months...in the Treme district. Have heard from 2 people that says its a mixed neighborhood and its okay. 1 person says its not where I want to live. I have Carrie and Adam who are gonna drive by and maybe take pics, let me know what they think. But I haven't heard from the lady in awhile and she advertised again the other day on Craigslist. She never actually said I could have it, but we were talking alot about the place. She even said I could stay there till I found a place of my own. Well, we will see. I think I found a place to hang out if that falls through:
It looks perfect. I heard from the one job that everyone thought I was perfect for...an Exec Admin Assit at a advertising company. Didn't get it. Its hard, can't find a job when I don't have a place to live down there yet, because I can't interview. Can't get a place to live, because I don't have job yet. frustrating. but it will all work out, one way or another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home