Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, May 10, 2004

A dreary day here in Seattle, but I can't complain. We actually need the rain. It hasn't been doing it that much this spring. And I am stuck at work, so why would I want it to be nice out? Yesterday, I spent the afternoon at the ballpark watching the Mariners lose to the Yankees. The second inning was exciting...six runs scored by the Mariners, with no outs...very sweet. Then they let the lead slip away. *sigh* hard to be a Mariner fan right now, but I will stick by them....

I just found out earlier today that my cousin Sean is being sent to Iraq in July. He is right now based in Alaska, where he has been teaching pilots survival techinques. It was an area he really excelled at, being a Montana boy who did a lot of hunting/fishing it all just comes natural to him. I am of course worried that something bad could happen, he is young, younger than myself and has his wife and a new baby to come home too. Not to mention the rest of his family. This war is no fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home