Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

today is the day!!!! I get my new furbaby and I am soooo excited. Well before I get too excited I better check with Carrie and make sure the lady who has them right now is gonna let us take em today.

So here is the story. A lady that Carrie works with, found a box under an overpass a day or so after the evacuations down here in NOLA for hurricane Ivan. She saw the mama hanging out around there, and recognized her (there are a lot of strays here) She went and got the kitties, and the mama and brought them to her house. There are three babies. One all white with a little gray spot on her head, one all black kitty, well she may have some red in her too, and then mine...she is all black except for her chest and belly which is white. All girls. Mama is all white. They are 7 weeks old give or take. Sue took them where she takes a lot of strays for spays and nueters. They were cleaned of the fleas on them, and checked out a bit. We have visited the babies a few times...and if they were big enough, they were getting their first round of shots yesterday...and we get them today. Carrie and Adam are taking two. I can't wait to get her home and play!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home