Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, July 12, 2004

So here we are. My last week for work for Publicis. Well its not my last full week, my last 4 days. And its been hell so far.

I was here nice bright and early, so I could make sure there were fresh flowers in Jen B.s office. It is her first day. Then Scott went on a rampage. Not at me. Thank god. Various other people. Matt had me busy right away as well, with typing up documents for a meeting that some how got moved up to 8:30....from 9:00. And no one informed me.

I had right before the 4th of July weekend booked travel for 7 people....3 to Boston, 4 to NYC. They then drive to either Killington or Sun Valley ski resorts since we are now doing work for American Ski Company. Matt had me research the flights for a few days so we got the cheapest. Since Publicis is paying for the flights. Well now, everyone hates the flights because there are lay overs. One each way. And they don't like the fact that the only seats available are in the middle. Don't look at me peeps. I booked what Matt asked. I have spent most of my day, on hold, trying to change at least 2 of the flights. One just went from $422.00 to over $1100.00. So glad I won't be here when Randy rages about this. Okay. Just had to vent. Now I have to run to Larry's and get lunch for the ASC brainstorm meeting, the BB meeting and various other meetings.

OH and I was arranging interviews for the AAE postion with Safeco. But don't know the schedules of the people who will be do the interviewing...because I don't have access to their calendars. Talk about fun. I already have to go and change at least on the interviews I set up. Joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home