Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I am soooo ready for the work day to be over with....not only because its kinda slow today ( so far ) but its Wed. half the week is over. Wed move slowly for me.....
Okay there is one other reason. I am gonna go have my turtle tattoo updated tonight!!! I am sooo excited. I am having some music notes added, that will go around my ankle and I finally got the music last night!!! I think its gonna look pretty darn cool!!! So my whole plan for tonight is to finally mail some things to my dad and to my sister....and then go and get tattoo'd. then home to play with my spaz of a cat, with hopes that she doesn't attack my newly done ankle too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home