Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, September 08, 2006

He wears those Cowboy Boots to drive the Boys Wild


My favorite songs from last night?

  • Helter Skelter
  • Louie's Perch (I mean how can you NOT love a song where the boys howl?)
  • The Ocean (I think it may have been a whole Zepplin melody but I am not positive)
  • MRGO (I don't know the real title...it could be that...about the Mississippi River Gulf Outlet)

I loved the rest of the songs.....but those ones really stuck out in my mind. The crowd was small, but so very loud. I guess live recordings bring out the yellers. Which is a good thing. Tonight there will be TON more people. Hopefully I will be selling more merch, not much was sold. However one lady kept coming up and asking which CD the songs they were playing were on. I don't think she understood the concept of "they are recording those songs RIGHT NOW" It amused me to no end. However what amused me the most last night? Is the rumour I heard. Apparently (according to a un-named sousaphone player) that Ron Jeremy was recently attempting to get to bonerama.com for some reason he went to bonerama.net instead. He now loves the band and wants to use one of their songs in one of his "movies" There is no confirmation that this is a true rumour.

There will be some tired puppies tonight. I got to bed a little after 3, got to work 2 hours late. A few of the girls are out wrecking. They wanted to help out with Arabi Wrecking Krewe. The house they are at today is a hard one. Almost 3 layers of plaster and sheetrock. Have fun ya'll I am enjoying the AC today!! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo girl- How Do I send ya an email, i'm at valviosca@msn.com and my # is 719-989-0939 When can we acupuncture on the AWK? I leave town on Tues 9/19.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was really hard, but Ms. Jones was such an inspiration! It was worth every drop of sweat, every pulled muscle, every scrape and scratch and bruise. I cant wait to do it again.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home