Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Live @ Tipitina's

The gals are on their planes.....excitement is in the air.....I am sure some nerves are buzzing big time for a few people. Tonight at Tipitinas, Bonerama is recording their 3rd live album. Actually they are recording tonight AND tomorrow. So if your in town, come on by! Its only like $10 to get in. I will be selling merch, hanging out and enjoying the glorious new music. Have heard a bit of new stuff. Its pretty killin. If your not in town, my fingers and toes are crossed that the webcast actually works both nights!! With all the equiptment that is at Tips right now? I hope there is no interferance. It was exciting for me yesterday to see the truck parked outside!! Today is going to seem like the longest ever day on record. I mean I have already finished my morning work....read a bunch of blogs and websites....and I have been here 2 hours!! Luckily we are done at 3 today, they are having a little party then to thank everyone for working so hard. So soon after that...3:30 or so I am meeting up with my girls and hanging out!! Now to stop watching the clock so much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo! Y'all are going to have so much fun! I'll be listening! :) Kristy

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home