Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, January 08, 2004

I found a job that may just help me get to NOLA just a tad quicker. I just hope they are still looking...and that I am that person they need. Its an assistant stage manager for a theater in Baton Rouge. Its $200.00 plus housing. Thats $200 a week. Not a whole lot of money but I am hoping I get it. Of course I am freaking because I sent in my resume almost 24 hours ago and haven't heard anything. I just wish I had looked earlier at the website. The job was posted on Dec. 19th. Oh well only time will tell. I will be missing my dad's birthday celebration however if I get the job. and I had just bought the plane ticket for going to Denver like an hour before finding the job. Oh well.

Speaking of jobs...Feb 7th I will have been here at Publicis for 4 years. WOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home