Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, May 06, 2004

oh my....too much fun was had last night. I am paying for it today. I must resist cute boys but it is way too hard!!! Other than the red wine being spilled on a white shirt...there was no major drama....just a lot of alchol being consumed. Trying to decide if I can escape here early now. A great time was had by all.

I am very much looking forward to going home and sleeping. Of course don't want to sleep through Friends!! Must watch the final eppie tonight. So I can bawl like a baby. The state I am in now...I will so be bawling.

Mom and Dad are giving me an early birthday present. They are bought half a plane ticket for me to come down there to see the Harry show on the 17th of July. I am very excited, my first Harry show was with mom and dad...and to go to the Red Rocks Ampitheatre..thats gonna be well breathtaking!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home