Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, July 08, 2004

One week from today...thats it, the jobs over. And its already 6:30 PM PST. soooo I only have 4 more days of work left!! But really, I will be here this weekend. I need to get things done, and it doesn't look like they will have hired anyone to fill my spot by the time I leave. Well I shouldn't say that. Matt and I both like JD, she actually temped over at Safeco, and I worked with her that way. If neither of the two other candidates don't just WOW Matt, then Scott will meet with JD on Monday. I don't know how fast she can start at that point. If she can start right away, I will have 2 days MAX with her. And if she can't, she comes in blindly. Which royally sucks.

Yesterday, Scott said "Take me with you" and Matt still claims to be in denial. Now to just get past Thursday, then I can concentrate on Harry. :) :) Speaking of....I heard about this the other night:

with this as part of the copy: Bonerama features four trombonists, sousaphone, guitar, bass and drums. The band is led by Mark Mullins, who works with Harry Connick Jr.'s touring band on the road, but leads his own eclectic group when he's back home in the Crescent City.


In the main article they are mentioned twice:
There were plenty of savory musical dishes, served up buffet-style, on 12 different stages. This year's festival combined dozens of up-and-coming performers like Bonerama with older, established road veterans such as James and Winwood.

and ...while the British soal singer Joss Stone, the Joe Krown Organ Combo and the local funk and rock band Bonerama all found wider followings as a result of their shows in front of international audiences.

For the full article, check out July's Relix. Awesomeness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home