Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, October 07, 2004

So the tattoo is happening on Saturday at 7:30...the music is now at the tattoo parlor where the artist is turning it from the computerized version to handwritten. I am so stoked. Mark said I didn't have to copyright "Muletrain" on my leg...a computer chip implant would work too. Silly boy. Speaking of....
Bonerama's CD release party is gonna be Nov. 19th. Could I be anymore excited??? Probably not. Knowing that I get the CD on the 9th...and then 10 days later to rock out with them? Its freakin awesome.
I can't believe what a social life I have now that I have moved here. I am constantly doing things...going out...not sitting like a bump on a log at home in front of the TV. Maybe its still the excitement of being here...I don't know but for the next few months I am doing things! Not everyweekend is planned but pretty darn close!
Tomorrow Oct 8th-John Gros Band at Carrollton Station
Saturday Oct 9th-Tattoo and I am sure a stop at Tropical Isle for a drink afterwards
Thurs Oct 14th-Cajun Mary boat ride with Fred LeBlanc (Cowboy Mouth) and Kevin G (BTE) showcasing some NOLA style music
Saturday/Sunday Oct 16th/17th VooDoo fest (still not sure if I am going on Saturday)
then a calmer week/weekend...no plans yet.
Then comes Halloween and there are way to many shows going on to try to decide now...then the following week
Nov. 5th-7th I am in Vegas for Vanessa's 30th b-day blow out.
Nov. 9th Bonerama Cd is released
Nov. 19th Bonerama CD release party
Nov. 19th - 22nd Mom and Dad are in town
Nov. 24th I fly to Birmingham to spend Thanksgiving with Donna and her parents.
Dec. 5th Mom is back in town.
I think thats it so far....I mean after that its full on holiday season....and then MG.....I don't think I have had this many plans EVER! I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home