Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Wacked

So far today my emotions have been on this rollercoaster and I doubt the ride will end at any time soon. For once it is NOT pms. Just life. I am excited and nervous. Pajama Game opens up its previews today at the American Airlines Theatre. It is Harry's first time performing in a Broadway show. So I am excited and nervous for him. I am hoping that the reviews are good. I want to see him do good in this arena. Just because, well its two of my "passions" together.

Then I get really sad. Tonight is the tribute show for Brian at Tips. It is going to be a celebration for him....at the same time it will be hard. Almost like its time for the final goodbye. No one is ever ready to do that, or really wants to.

I guess its more of a carousel then a roller coaster. get it?? get it?? bueller? bueller?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home