Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I need a drink

Why is right before I head out for an exciting trip...things tend to fall to shit? Is it so I will appreciate my vacation more? (Like that will be hard) I don't get it. This week has been a real sucky one so far. Just a bunch of things piling up on top of one another...some big...some not so big.

  • My back is hurting like there is no tomorrow. Most likely caused by the weird way I was sitting yesterday and today as I pulled numbers and wrote them down.
  • As much as it pains me to say this...I do really need a break from NOLA. Even for 4 days. The stress everyone is under, the mold, the idiots in charge, the traffic (yes traffic) just everything. To walk away and try to forget for the first time in almost 5 months.
  • My eyes. I was suppose to have an appointment today to see how my eyes are doing. I had them both lasered to close up small holes in the retinas back in June and July. Follow up appointment was today. I couldn't make it because I don't have insurance right now. The day I called to cancel, they called me to tell me that the doctor wouldn't be in today. And I seriously need to have an appointment. I am seeing more floaters and flashes. More some holes in the retinas. :(
  • My car. I bought it as is from a dealer in TX. On Oct. 25th. I still have yet to receive the title from it. It overheats. I add coolant about once a week and its okay. Until this morning. When it was smoking out the tail pipe AND the hood. Which won't officially close all the way as of yesterday.

There are many other things. Its just life happening I guess. Roll with the punches and keep on truckin or something. Luckily a co-worker is going to go look at my car later and see if he can tell what is fully the matter. Hope its just the thermostat. If its a cracked block I am royally screwed.

So yeah....I need a drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home