Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Only a few more hours....

I am doing much better after a little venting here. I added coolant and oil to my car just a few minutes ago at lunch. Hopefully that will be enough for me to make it home. And then to the airport tomorrow morning. Cuz man oh man I am starting to get excited for this weekend. Or its coming on full force now or something. Tomorrow it will be Philly, hanging out with Lisa and Marisa, who I am convinced is just slightly crazier than us. I mean crazy in a good way of course. While we haven't yet met in person we have this uncanny way of dressing alike. I don't mean in similar clothes....but the actual same shirt!! We should own stock in Old Navy or something. Maybe Lisa should be afraid....or maybe Mullins should be afraid.

Friday we will see some of the sites of Philly, since I have never been there then we hop a train to NYC which we either leave from the lovely Trenton or stop there. I am still unclear on that. They just need to get me on the right train...that is all I care about. At some point we are going to do a little ball gown shopping for Mardi Gras fun. At least those of us not deemed worthy of well....she knows. Of course the music of Bonerama tomorrow night, Friday night and Saturday night. Throw in a little bachlorette party fun and it sounds like just what the Dr. ordered.

I just tried a piece of Trident Splash....peppermint with vanilla flavor....hot damn this is a good piece of gum. Only 1 hour and 45 minutes until vacation!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home