Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, August 25, 2006

Oh...the weather outside is frightful...

We should know by this weekend for sure if this is going to be coming our way. It could dissapte. or however you spell it. I may be slightly panicking right now. I leave on Thursday Morning to visit my family in AZ. My cat will be here in NOLA. I know my roomies will take her if this bastard comes this way. She is my baby....I know I will be stressed about her and what could happen the whole time. I have my fingers crossed that it goes away. No one in the Gulf needs to be hit right now. Not so close to the anniversary.




In semi-related news, if you get the chance...please check out this streaming media link.

Go to: http://wunc.org/thestory *Find the red LISTEN NOW category and select the program you want to use to listen.

you will hear the interview that Don Vappe and Sheik (of Arabi Wrecking Krewe) did on NC Public Radio two days ago.
This show will be aired on NPR later on but today is going out to North Carolina and on world wide Internet Streaming.

I will be unable to listen...as streaming media is blocked at work. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home