Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, August 17, 2006

2 Weeks in a Row

I have called who was in and who was out again last night. Me. A person with no real fashion sense. I text'd Carrie during the final commercial break and said, Michael will win and Alison will go. Now, I was a bit disappointed to be right about Alison leaving. I think she has done some great stuff....however? Vincent has that drama quality that they are looking for. I think Lauren and Vincent will get into it a bit more. Speaking of...Lauren? I don't like her. I liked her clothes when the show first started....but now? After seeing a bit more of her stuff, how she hasn't really taken any risks and just does what she feels safe with? Yeah....don't like it. Same ole same ole gets boring after awhile. Not to mention how catty she can be and she sits there and smiles as she is saying it? I thought her almost non exsistancant boob was going to pop out last night. That would have been pretty funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home