Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Recovery

So Monday was my birthday right? I was taken to a very yummy lunch by a couple of co-workers. After work, my roomie and I went to Louisiana Music Factory. She told me to pick out a CD. That was a challenge...just one?? I could buy that whole store up! I walked away with Rob Espino's new cd. We then went down to Frenchmen's and had a very yummy dinner at 13. Check it out....it is pretty damn good and they have a lot of veggie options! We then met up with some friends at Cold Stone Creamery for some ice cream and a very hysterical conversation. Who should walk in the door as we were sitting there? Mr. Greg Hicks, who will sit in with Bonerama from time to time. He will be representin' on the new cd. Later in the evening I took in the tunes of Papa Grows Funk. It was a pretty sweet set. I got to hang with some of the regulars at the Maple Leaf, that I have gotten to know from selling the merch for the Bones and PBS. I even got to dance with a Mardi Gras Indian!! He was ALOT older than me and made it clear that he wanted to date me. Thanks but no thanks. Really. It was all in all a fantastic day. I tried to sleep in yesterday, however a certain friend called at 8:30 AM to wish me a happy birthday a day late. I think it was pay back. All in good fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home