Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, August 18, 2006

Happy Weekend Ya'll!!

Wheee it is Friday! I love this day. It is a good day. After all the work drama? I am ready for the weekend. Tonight one of my fellow AWK'ers will get his first dose of Bonerama. I think he will survive. Hopefully he will understand the whole "dig the bone" thing now. Tomorrow I may or may not wreck. It depends on how late this night goes. After that? Who knows what the weekend will bring. I am just going to go with the flow. There are a few movies I want to see, so I may take in one. I am going to just enjoy this city to its fullest this weekend. As we come up to the anniversary of the thing, I want to take it in more and more and remember what it was like a year ago, to what it is now. To see how much has changed....some say for the better some say for the worse. If ya'll get the chance to see the documentary "Song for New Orleans" check it out. It premiered last night on TV here and its going to air a few more times, leading up the anniversary. I even spotted a few people I knew in it! It is worth a look.....it really hit what this was about for me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't hurt that it's the first of the birthday weekends either, huh? Have at it girl!

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! it's the kick off to your birthday bash weekend! :) have a great time! -kk

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

save some for when you come out here!!! Do you need a copy of the show-I'm dvr'ing it for Lisa. L

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home