Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Weird


It never fails to amaze me. When I come to another city to see the differences. Yesterday I flew into Phoenix to celebrate the holidays. Apparently I brought the rain with me. Because the flooding by my home on Thursday wasn't enough. Thank god I am not the kind that melts. The differences I am talking about, are not just the ones we have experienced since Katrina. I noticed this even before. There is something missing in the air, the people. Just something. There is some charm that I miss. That is okay. There are other things that I get to experience here that I don't in New Orleans, the coffee brewing in the kitchen as my mom talks to my cousin. The dogs all wandering around, getting to see my sister soon. Each place has its own uniqueness I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home