Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, December 18, 2006

Once again...Weekend Wrap Up

I am trying so hard to remember everything. Thursday night we had a little get together at the house. It was a lot of fun and it really got everyone in the holiday spirit. We had on the holiday radio station, as well as on the TV "A Christmas Story" that was on Mute. I made some mulled spice wine, there was apple cider and an abundance of cookies and candies. There was also a delicious and dangerous holiday drink that my friend Megan brought over. I am still not sure what is in it other than Cider, Apple Jack and champangne. You rim a glass with cinnamon and pumpkin spice and add the drink. It is yummy goodness. Friday we headed on out to the Maple Leaf to hear some music. It was actually a early night, as I was/am still feeling crummy. How early is early you may ask? Well...we left before the music was done. Let's leave it at that. Saturday was spent watching movies and sleeping. In the evening we babysat two of the sweetest cutest kids. 1-1/2 and 5 months old. I want kids like that one day. Later it was babysitting the boys in Bonerama. Okay...they didn't need a sitter, but they did play at Rock-n-Bowl. Which is not as much fun without my friends who dubbed it Drunk-n-Bowl. Sunday was more movie watching then carolling around the neighborhood with a bunch of the neighbors then out to Jackson Square for even more Carolling. If all this holiday cheer doesn't keep me in the mood, I don't know what will. I am doing all my shopping on Wed, which is a payday! I think I can get it all done then. I hope. We are having the Roommate holiday gift exchange on Thursday so I need their stuff done. This time of year is seriously crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home