Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Good Wednesday

I can't believe a week ago was Ash Wednesday. I can't believe that it is the end of February. Where oh where has the time gone? It is all good. Moving along. I have some potential good things happening in the near future that will change a few things for me. So some good thoughts for things I can not reveal at this time would be wonderful.

See the past couple of years I really don't think of New Year's as the start of the new year. It is when it is spring and everything is fresh and new and budding to life. That makes more sense to me, for things to start anew. I am hoping that there will be a lot of new things happening. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with you!! I wait all year for it to be Spring again! I love Spring!!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home