Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, February 26, 2007

Relaxation

I spent the weekend doing NOTHING! Alright, alright I did do some things. Like clean the kitchen. Start sorting through bags and bags of beads, laundry, clean my room, you know the fun kind of stuff. I managed to take a walk yesterday to pic up some pics at the walgreens, it was a beautiful day so I wanted to enjoy part of it outside. I did my best to rest up and relax. I was hoping for a night of sleep without waking up several times, I think I finally achieved that last night. I stayed up to late however watching the Oscars.....which reallllllly seemed to drag at several points. Oh well. All in all it was a nice quiet weekend. I am ready for the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home