Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, February 01, 2007

It's OVER!!!!!

I promise not to bitch about the water or any issues in this post (someone remind me to tell ya'll bout the rats one day, or the bats that did fly bys on the car this morning)

I started this day off great. With a piece of King Cake. There really is no other way to say "Good Morning" than a piece of King Cake and coffee. In fact it was so good that I may go grab another piece. How I also knew it will be a good day? First song on the ipod shuffle this morning was Craig Klein's "Marie Laveau". Tomorrow Bonerama plays at d.b.a. The next night we will be there again for Tin Men. After of course taking in Krewe de Vieux. I love that parade. It is soooo much fun. Chris Rose is the big Kahuna for this parade. I :heart: Chris Rose. Also it is only like 2 weeks till my sister gets into town....my crazy friends as well. Other than the 14th? This month should be a-okay!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

13 days!!! I cant wait! I think I'll start packing this weekend!!!

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I tell you that I met the grand marshall or whatever he's called for the dog parade. He comes to our clinic and it's a little chihuahua. We are writing his health certificate so he can be in the parade!!! Lisa

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be your valentine. :) Mainly b/c you're just so damn hot. And it would easier to tell mom and pop I'm a lesbian then who I'm actually dating. LOL!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home