Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Damn it I want to go to Mardi Gras!!! Harry, Cowboy Mouth, NONC, BTE, and more....I WANT TO GO!! But I need to try to think about this reasonably. If I want to move...I can't go running off to Mardi Gras. I have to be an adult. It just hard sometimes. Looking at the big picture I know this is for the best. But right now I just want to book a plane ticket and be there. A few days ago I wanted to just do that and pack up and ship the rest of my personal items to NOLA. Just screw it and go. Didn't care that I didn't have a job or a place to stay there, I just wanted to be there. I get random urges...or longings I guess out of NOWHERE and I will want to be in NOLA walking down a certain street. I have never had that before. I don't know what, if anything is down there for me. But I won't know until I get there. I don't remember the last time I have wanted to do something so bad in my life. Sure I have had goals, but this one seems like well, life changing. And I am ready for it. Will everything change? Maybe, maybe most everything will stay the same. Its time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home