Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I had a nice quiet Christmas with the fam....nice and short. LOL sometimes I can only deal with them for so long. I hadn't seen my sister since last Feb when I went to Phoenix, so it was good to see her again. I had seen her hubby more than her, especially since he drove me from Seattle to NOLA. Next year, if all goes well, we will have Christmas in AZ...that is if mom and dad's house sells. Hopefully it will. Dad is ready to retire from IBM, he already has his 30 years in there. We watched lots and lots of football. It started Thursday night with the Las Vegas bowl. Wyoming and....um....oh crap I can't remember who the other team was, I only know it was Wyoming because my Uncle Lance is a defensive coach for them. That and most of the coaching staff used to be at the University of Montana. When Joe Glenn left a few years ago, he took them all with him. So they won that bowl game and it was fun. Lance and Shoni were suppose to come down to my parents house on Sunday so we could see them and my cousins, but they were really tired.

I was really worried about Donna all Christmas....I know it was going to be a hard time since the 25th marked 4 months since Marvin passed. I still can't believe its been 4 months.....Donna has/is one of the strongest people I know. She has had to deal with so much in the past few months, I hope and pray that in the next year things get much better for her, and a little easier. It makes everything I have gone through/am going through, well it puts it in perspective. I am very honored to have Donna in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home