Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Whoo I love that I can add pics now. Fun programs. Nothing fun and exciting to report from last night. Really. I showed a prospective roomie the house....then went to Adam and Carrie's to download the pics that I had taken over the weekend. Ended up hanging there for a bit...then home to attempt to watch I :heart: Huckabees. I fell asleep. Not because it was a bad movie...I was really enjoying it. I just couldn't keep my eyes open. It was 9:30 when I fell asleep. Nice. Tonight may be more mellow then planned. Kristy isn't sure she wants to go to see John Gros play. I don't blame her, up really early in the morning to get the airport. The rest of the week...I should have SOME stories. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home