Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Dream Analysis

Yesterday kind of sucked. I am going to just chalk it up to the whole "balance of life" since Saturday was such a good day, then there was bound to be a really bad day. I thought I had had my share of bad days already, but so be it. In the great words of Fred Leblanc, I am going to "Let it go, let it go"

I did have an very interesting dream, still trying to figure that out, so when my alarm went off this morning, I wanted to keep the dream going and stay in bed. It was this weird combination for things going on. At one point, I was trying to pack because I had to move, I also had to study for some finals, and memorize some lines for a play. All in one day. Because everything was happening the next day. In my dream I actually slept. I woke up realizing that I had done everything but memorize the lines. I had no idea how I was going to do it, as I think the performance was one of the finals, I remember thinking "well I am screwed". Then as the audience was coming in, there were a bunch of Indians (feathers not dots) coming in to the theatre in full pow wow attire, and lining up for the grand entry which was another part of the theater I guess. I remember telling some of the audience members to watch out because the horses were acting kind of skittish. (okay so never once when I have been to a pow wow has a horse been a part of it) This beautiful palimino was suppose to be leading the grand entry, but he started really acting up and ended up bucking off the rider and took off running. I ran over to help the rider, who was fine for the most part, he did have a broken wrist. He asked me to help him to the infirmary. I said okay, this was a very nice looking boy, not someone I recognized, could have been a combination of past guys. The other thing that I remember was he was a white boy...not an indian. As we were walking, this blond girl kept trying to help, and he didn't want her help and he whispered "she is always trying to get in my space" somehow we lost her, and when we got outside, we were in the woods, a total campground setting. We had to try to find which path to take to get to the infirmary, he couldn't remember where his people had put their trailer. Eventually we found a phone number and I remember talking to a nurse, saying "you have to help this guy, because I need to go and take a final." And then I woke up. I wanted to keep dreaming......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home