Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Jazz Fest Fun

It is officially Jazz Fest time here in New Orleans. Its my first official JF as a NOLA resident. I am more than excited. The task at hand will be to get through the next two weeks without; passing out from exhuastion, passing out in general, getting arrested, having extremly sore feet, or a bad sunburn. No it won't be that bad. I am not expecting to go the the actual fest this weekend. Tonight its the instore for Bonerama and Craig's doing his solo thing right before. Tomorrow I am missing Cowboy Mouth since they play so early. :( However Bonerama is at Maple Leaf tomorrow night, opening for Papa Grows Funk, who is recording a live CD tomorrow night. (As well as Monday night) Saturday I may go to Donna's I have not yet decided. Sunday is also up in the air. Monday its another Bonerama gig out by the water....Tuesday sleep, and then Wed Kristy comes to town!! Then it will be go, go, go until Monday. We are still deciding on a few shows....I am excited because next Friday we will get off early to go to JF, and BTE is playing then. So I will at least get to see them there. All this music, I may combust. I love music. There are several, several other people I want to see. Its just that I don't have $35 to spend for each day of the fest. If I had the money when fest packages went on sale I would have been all over that. But since I am always broke...I am only going to the fairgrounds next Friday and next Sunday. Unless I find a sugar daddy. Then I am all over going every day. Crap...that means I have to find him tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home