Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, December 15, 2005

All Done

Almost. One more present to buy for Christmas. And for almost all of the presents I was able to buy locally. I am pretty darn proud of myself. I have to ship out two packages, and will have to do that on Monday. Hopefully they will arrive by Christmas. I leave for Phoenix a week from tomorrow. Will be there for a few days. Should be fun. Some old family friends decided that they needed a "break" from their families so they are coming to my sister's house as well. I haven't seen them in 2 years when they flew out to my parents for my dad's 50th. So I am looking forward to seeing them. I am still having a hard time believing that it is almost Christmas, we are what 9 or 10 days away???

I am hoping that 2006 which is also right around the corner is much much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home