Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, December 12, 2005

Why Mark Mullins will One Day Rule the World - Part 2

Back in September I did Part 1 now to continue: (I am sure one day it will be Part 1000, but I will work on that) :)

  • For really knowing how to spell rock.
  • For not spending my unemployment.
  • For not letting Kelly spend my unemployment.
  • Playing killer trombone solos on Saturday night, especially the electric ones.
  • For acting concerned about the scary old dude.
  • Booking more dates outside of New Orleans, we love you guys here but need to share the music. At least that is what I am told.
  • For booking a few good Mardi Gras dates here in the city like we are all hoping you will. ;)
  • For eventually booking a date in Phoenix so my mom will stop bugging me.
  • Anyone who puts up with me definetly deserves to rule the world (that exludes my family, they HAVE to put up with me)
  • You really would win in a battle of wits.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how much is Mullins paying you to say all these nice thing about him ;)

12:54 PM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

Its all free...from the bottom of my black little heart.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fully agree with item #7.

I chortle heartily and imagine a 'Bill & Ted play board games with Death' scene when reading #10. I picture myself as Death...

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, don't worry Lisa, I'm sure he'll pay her... or make her pay (one way or the other)
:D Kristy

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home