Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Keeping New Orleans

I am frustrated today. I guess more than normal. I am ashamed of the goverment. I am tired of hearing how they aren't helping and that New Orleanians are "stupid" for living in a sinking city. That this city should just go away. That would be the easiest, for the goverment to turn their backs, close their eyes and wish this city away. They can't be bothered with what is happening in their own country. Because America is perfect, and how can we mess up at home??? Well they have, not only here in New Orleans, but across the country. Right now the New Orleans area, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida are getting the shaft. Why? What did we do to deserve this. Considering the history of this country it shouldn't be suprising to anyone that this is happening. But it is. Things need to happen. And they need to happen NOW. No more sitting here getting angry. Time to dive in and try to make something happen.

Read this when you get the chance. Lisa sent it to me, I have gotten to page 6 so far. I will continue reading in a bit when I know I can give it my full attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home