Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

An Honor

I just found out this morning that Dottie Ritter passed away this weekend. She was found sitting up in her favorite chair after not too long (we think perhaps a day, but no more). This makes us think she just passed in a very natural, comfortable fashion. Still sad, of course, but weren’t we blessed to know her?

I met Dottie back in 1997 when I stage managed my first show for The Mountaineer Players. Dottie has been involved with the Players for years upon years. She was the essence of the Players. For all the shows I worked on she worked as an usher. I got the chance to talk to her a few times about the shows she had done, back in her youth. It was an honor to know her and she will be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home