Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, December 05, 2005

Rainy Monday

It was a relaxing yet productive weekend. I "slept in" on Saturday to 7:30...a whole hour!!! I got up and puttered around the house, cleaning a bit. I ran to the PO and finally got a few of the things I had been waiting for. Now if the most important would just show up already!! I ran out to Michael's and picked up more yarn for the blanket I am making for my sister. I then went home and worked on that until Kristen got home. We then put up the Christmas tree, while viewing the "Harry for the Holiday's" DVD that came out what? 2 years ago??? We had to stop and get more lights at one point...how come it is no one ever seems to have the right amount of lights?? We then went to dinner out at Bacco's. First time I have been there...and O_M_G it was sooo good. My starter was Butternut Squash soup then I had lobster ravioli. It was the BEST. We also had a Katrina Rita. Get it?? Katrina Rita??? It was pretty good. We also really wanted to go to get beingets (yes I realize this whole post so far is misspelled its Monday, leave me alone) Cafe du Monde closes at 10, and we did the power walk on full stomachs half way across the Quarter to make it in time...we just barely made it. Yesterday I was up at 7:30 again!! It was a relaxing morning of reading and watching season 2 of Scrubs. We then went to the Santa shop in the Quarter. I got the prettiest tree skirt (which I found bunched up by the TV stand this morning...kitties moved it) some ornaments and my Christmas cards. The best news was that I found out that Central Grocery opened on the 1st. Monday through Saturday. Guess what I am having for dinner tonight??? We then went home and vegg'd some more. It was a pretty nice weekend. I was asked to come in early today, to help get some things done. I spent Friday afternoon on a typewriter. That's right a typewriter. The program we use was down. This morning when I got here at 7, the program was up but we can't print. They had also found a way to email a blank invoice to me so I could enter it on word. But it won't open on my computer. Its such a Monday here. The rain doesn't help. Oh that's the other thing....all weekend, I wore shorts!!! It was in the mid to high 70s. Earlier last week it was in the 50s....today its suppose to get up to 58. Talk about confusing a body......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home