Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Feelin like Winter

When I left my house this morning at 6:45, it was 39 degrees. Now I know to some of you that isn't that cold. In fact this time of year that is a heat wave for ya! But down here, in the South? Its freakin COLD. Especially when you don't have a working heater in the car. Which sucks as because the AC doesn't work either. Anyway, we cranked the heat last night and tried to snuggle the kitties, they wanted nothing to do with us. They were chasing each other all over the house last night. Which reminds me. The christmas tree had its first casualty yesterday. One of the kitties managed to knock off an ornament. We will most likely tie up the tree, so the whole thing doesn't go over. I found out this morning that we won't be getting our washer/dryer/fridge tomorrow. They are short on drivers, so now it will be Thursday. I am debating whether or not to go to the laundromat and do a small load or just wait. I really want to go and get a mani/pedi. I suppose since I get off work early I could techinically do both.....but I have some things to do around the house, like put up more lights, work on the blanket, put stuff up in the attic, organize my shoes. You know, fun stuff. I want to go Christmas shopping too, but I think I will save that for this Saturday. I know what I am getting my dad. But not my mom, my sister, or Scott. I need to get stocking stuffers for my roomie, something really really nice and cool for Dia and Randy since they let me live there for 9 weeks. Maybe I will send them Liza for a visit. ;)

Does anyone know if you can fly with beer?? I want to take some of the Fleur-de-lis Restoration Ale from Abita to Phoenix with me...its really good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you can, I have seen lots of people fly with wine.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home