Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Stupidity

I am so freakin angry now it isn't even close to funny. This guy comes into the office just a minute ago....wants to make a delivery but everyone is at a meeting right now so he has to hang for a few minutes. No problem. We are just kind of talking about the hurricane and the typical "how did you make out" It was all fine until this asswipe says "at least all the blacks are gone" It took every ounce of my being not to throttle the guy and try to be somewhat civilized to him. He tried to back track because I know he saw in my face that I was beyond pissed. Then he starts saying how now that all are gone the drug dealers aren't here either. That is total and complete bullshit. Then he proceeds to say how his neighbors and him wanted to get trailers (and that they had the money so they didn't need the FEMA ones) and start their own subdivision in City Park, just the Lakeview people. "But Nagin wouldn't let us because it was discriminotory" then he back tracks and says it was "a city council person" I know these people (and I use the term loosely I don't think they should be deemed in the human race) are still here in the country, especially in the south. People with the ignorance and stupidity to make comments like that don't deserve anything. Makes me sick.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu didnt knock his lights out? Thats restraint...asshhole....

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home