Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Dark Side Minus One

Last night Adam, Carrie and I headed out to the Baton Rouge area to have dinner with two of my most favoritist people. It was alot of fun, nice and relaxing. Even if almost everyone was in bad moods when we got there...it quickly cleared up. Gayle and Hank always make me laugh. Even if I didn't get to hear all the stories because someone wouldn't finish them. ;)

If I am at home for more than two minutes today I may post the pic of my new tattoo. Maybe even a few of my very cute and sweet kitty who has forgotten who I am. I have had a lot of fun this past week, but I am damn tired. The big plans this evening are grocery shopping (starting that scary word today, you know the one "diet") and taking down some Christmas decorations. That may wait until this weekend though. I don't know. I really just want to sit down and read. Since I read 58 (?) last year I am challenging myself to read 68. I think I read a page yesterday. I better get my butt in gear. However what I just bought today, may not help in anyway. I finally sucked it up and got Tivo. Now I won't miss any more eppies of Scrubs, Will and Grace, Lost, anything with Harry, How I Met your Mother, and whatever else I get sucked into watching. I really can't wait to see Skating with Celebraties. I have a feeling I will be laughing my ass off while watching that one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I refused to watch "dancing With the stars" cause...ew...but I am totally watching the skating one..I want to see all these people wipe out and all the bloodshed!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home