Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Weird Ass Alien Dream

Ever have those dreams that just won't go away for hours after you wake up? I had one of those. Last night I dreamt aliens landed here on earth. I don't remember where exactly I was, it wasn't a house I had seen before. However it was the house was apparently my parents. I think there had been a storm or something...I had been asleep (see I am so tired I am dreaming of sleeping) when my mom came and woke me up and said that aliens had landed nearby. We were watching news reports, it was scary, exciting and crazy. They didn't have pictures or videos of the aliens apparently it was one ship. A small ship. We decided to go see the aliens, because I mean come on who wouldn't want to??? So we went to a different room in the house where apparently they were. They had set up in this room that had glass in front of it so we could see them and they could see us....there was a dad, mom and 3 kids. They looked exactly like humans, except for a weird nose....kinda like sagging scaly noses. They were excited to see humans and had decided to make a family trip here to earth to check us out. I have no idea why I keep coming back and thinking about this dream. Maybe it tripped me out? I blame the white russian I had to drink last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home