Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, January 20, 2006

Oh my hell.....

Being this tired is so worth it. Last night the music started at 8. It finished at around....2:25 AM. I think. All I know is I got home at 3:30ish...fell asleep for an hour woke up thought that I had overslept and freaked out a bit before I realized I had another hour to sleep. I got up at 6 and was at work on time. I am so freakin tired. I have had 2 cups of coffee and a coke already. I am starving but am afraid to eat because it could put me in some sort of sleep coma. But as I stated, it was worth it. To see all those people there, coming together for Brian, Missy, Hollis and Taylor, not to mention the other family members. It was a fitting tribute to a man of such talent. Kindness. He really did have a beautiful soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home