Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Must be all the ink

This morning I didn't want to get out of bed. I got 8 hours of good sleep. So far today I don't feel like I have slept at all. Eyes doing that fun burning, just close and sleep for a few minutes feeling. That and I am really really dizzy today. My body is so messed up with the sleep thing right now it isn't even funny. By the time I get back to a "normal" schedule I will be heading to Philly/NYC and it will all be shot to hell. So goes it for a good time. Yesterday was a need to make a "change" day. I colored my hair in the morning. I took out all the red highlights and am now just have dark brown hair....way more my natural color. Maybe a tad darker. I don't think anyone will really be able to tell, but I sure can. Then in the afternoon? I went and had this done: well hell I can't post the pic right now for some reason..but I got a new tattoo. Up to #5 now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home