Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, February 03, 2006

Go GRIZ!!

Whaaaa??? You may be asking....don't you mean Go SEAHAWKS?? or Go HAWKS??? Nope I mean Go GRIZ!!! I just found out this morning that the University of Montana Cheer Squad is heading to Las Vegas this weekend for the United Spirit Association’s National College Cheerleading Championships. Now you may be asking yourself...I didn't realize Stacey was such a cheerleader fan. Normally I am not. However....2 of my cousins are on the cheer squad this year. Man. That makes me feel so old. 2 of my baby cousins are cheerleaders....in college. I still remember holding them as babies....one of them changing her outfits 20 times a day, when she was like FOUR. Yeah....well girls, I hope you have a fantastic trip and that you walk away with top honors. I have no clue what they win or anything. Is it gold plated pom-poms?

Can you guess who my cousins are?? It shouldn't be THAT difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home