Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Is it a good sign....

If the bus driver now knows your name and says he was wondering if he needed to come across the park to make sure I was going to work this morning???

The month of February begins....the only reason I like February? Okay the only 2 reasons? Its a short month and its that much closer to the parades rolling here in New Orleans. There is going to be alot of coverage this year, for the obvious reasons. CNN will be at the Orpheus parade/ball doing some coverage, I promise to be on my bestest behaviour, I cannot however promise that my sister will be. And I will now tell everyone that she will be wearing the same exact dress, and look exactly like me so that I can blame her for everything. That is what little sisters are for right??? Hopefully the coverage that will be happening during the Mardi Gras festivities don't just focus on the Bourbon St. Faternity drunken parties. Mardi Gras is so much more than that. I am really hoping that St. Anne's gets some decent coverage. I have done it 2 years now, starting at the beginning, but never quite making it to the end. St. Anne's is a 2nd line that happens on Mardi Gras day, eventually meeting up with Rex on Canal street then off to Frenchmen's street. This year I will make it the whole way!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger boneramafreak said...

you can do that...I am NOT losing the 2nd line again this year. ;)

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home