Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, January 30, 2006

Bored so I shall do this...


Got this from Zoot's site....thought "why the hell not"

my five guilty pleasures:

1) People Magazine. I need to get this every week and read it cover to cover. Nothing like some really stimulating celebrity gossip each week right? And it just HAS to be true to be in the People.....

2) Hot Wings. I could eat them for every meal. Any meal. All day long. And chicken tenders. Pretty much anything chicken. I am a chicken.

3) When I listen to a broadway cast recording, I sing along with every song and most every time I picture myself in one particular role, singing the hell out of it and stunning everyone in the audience with my stellar performance. (in reality I can't keep tune, think American Idol auditions but much much much worse)

4) I can watch Father of the Bride Parts I and II over and over and over again and will still get all misty eyed over both of them....every.single.time.

5) I actually do like to walk down Bourbon street from time to time....its so much fun to people watch, with a daquari in hand...I know "locals" aren't suppose to like it that much but I really do have fun.....people watching should be a sport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home