Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Sunday, February 05, 2006

GO SEAHAWKS!!!


I am nervous as all hell. I am so freakin happy to see them in their first ever Superbowl. This has been years and years of frustrations, and now its time. Its going to be a good game. I want it to be a good game. No blow outs by either side....those are boring. I need to start cleaning....we are having people over to watch....I hope we have enough food.

My friend is bringing his camera, on the off chance I throw the tv out the window.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, you're up early!!!

I'm sure you'll be hearing from the Steeler fan base up here at some point...

Happy Game Day!

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u must run down bourbon street naked. that was the bet!!!!! I'll do it anyway, so at least you'll have company.

REMEMBER: NEVER MESS WITH THE DARKSIDE!!!

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home