Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, February 03, 2006

Music Questions

I found this on a random blog and thought what the hell?

1. Of all the bands & artists in your collection, of whom do you own the most albums?Harry Connick Jr.
2. What was the last song you listened to?A Time for Love Diane Schuur (thank god for accuradio or i would be going insane right now
3. What's in your record player right now? In the computer at home its the cast recording for "Wicked"
4. Whats your favorite instrument? to play? I don't play. To listen to? Trombone and Piano
5. What's your favorite local band? Um I wonder??? Bonerama
6. What was the last show you attended?Other than Bonerama? Better Than Ezra
7. What was the greatest show you've ever been to?Suprisingly its a toss up...Kiss at Cal Expo or Garth Brooks at Key Arena (not saying I haven't completly enjoyed Harry's shows, but those SHOWS pure entertainment)
8. What's the worst band you've ever seen in concert?Gonna have to go with FRANK.
9. What band do you love musically but hate the members of?odd question...none
10. What is the most musically involved thing you have ever done?Besides going to every Bonerama show in NOLA?? Being a part of the Color Guard in HS.
11. What show are you looking forward to?None on the horizon. (other than lots of Bonerama shows....)
12. What is your favorite band shirt?Harry Connick Jr. CBM tour shirt
13. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?Harry Connick Jr
14. What musician would you like to be in love with you for a day?Um...never thought about it....Gene Simmons...and he doesn't even have to love me.
15. Metal question: Assless leather chaps vs. Vest and no pants?Assless leather chaps.
16. Sabbath or solo Ozzy?Sabbath
17. Commodores or solo Lionel Ritchie? Commodores
18. Punk rock, hip hop or heavy metal?depends on my mood
19. Doesn't Primus suck?no opinion
20. Do you like eminem?musicially? yes
21. Did you know that filling out this survey makes you a music geek?cool.
22. What was the greatest decade for music?Every decade has great music
23. How many music-related videos & dvds do you own?not that many suprisingly...and they are all Harry.
24. Do you like Journey?Yup
25. Do you like Abba?I :heart: Abba
26. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?I haven't gotten a soundtrack in so long, I listen more to cast recordings....I guess I would have to then say the new movie soundtrack from Rent or the Producers, which I still have to buy
27. What was your last musical "phase" before you wizened up?I never wise up. I still love hair metal, country, teen-bopper, jazz, I love it all
28. What's the crappiest CD or record you've ever bought?Poison's semi newest
29. Do you prefer vinyl or CDs?I love Vinyl but don't have a player
30. What would you be without music?curl up in a bawl and cry and then wither away.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see youre not all about Harry Cnote. Cause I know some rock shows totally are just that Shows. Glad to know your world isnt all about Connick.
I am surprised you didnt mention the time I took'd u to see Snoop and we wus so so stoned.
We danced and danced.

Just kinning. Thank for calling me on jmy birffday. I miss you Stacey.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home