Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Holy Good News Batman!!

So someone just came and talked to me here at work....starting tomorrow...I am off the phones for the morning at least. I am moving "on up" literally. I am going upstairs in the AM to learn the ropes on AR. In the beginning of April, the AR lady will be gone for 6 weeks and in that time, I will be doing her job. I don't think this comes with a pay increase, but it doesn't hurt to ask the temp company about it!! :) :) And I won't be having to wait for my breaks!!! Which come to think of it....its past that time.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! thats great-- ASK FOR THE RAISE TOO! It seems like it should be a little more. :) Even if you don't like it there, the training is an awesome boost for down the line when you're looking to go somewhere else!
-kristy

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home