Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, February 09, 2006

FEMA got something right

They extended the free bus service in Orleans Parish until Nov. Which is great on my ole pocketbook. Even if my car gets fixed I may continue to do the bus until then. Speaking of the car....it starts, I should really drive it around a bit to see if its smoking still a lot. Of course the hood not latching all the way freaks me out as well. I called the Vehicle Registration place in TX and they said that no moves had been made to switch the title of my car into my name. And then they told me to print out a ton of forms, and to send in $2.30 along with copies of paperwork I do have, they will then start the process of changing the title over for me.....and they would have a total on how much that would cost in a few weeks. Um I don't think so. The dealership is suppose to do all this!! If I move quickly through the free clinic tomorrow (they saw over 2000 people yesterday!!) then I may go see one of the legal services and see if I have any legal action over the dealership. I am not big on the whole suing thing....but I don't want to have to deal with the hassle anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home